Conditions of sale
1) The conditions of sale are valid between the buyer at the SAMMUKE.EE web store (hereafter referred to as the 'consumer') and the trader OX Eesti OÜ (the 'web store') for the purchase of goods and services.
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relationships arising from the purchase of products from the Sammuke web store are regulated by the Law of Obligations Act (LOA), the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) and other legislation applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The Sammuke web store reserves the right to change the conditions of sale. These changes will be made available on the web page sammuke.ee
1) All prices at the Sammuke web store include a value added tax of 20%.
2) Prices are valid from the date of placing an order until the expiry of the payment date of the order (1 day after placing the order).
3) The Sammuke web store reserves the right to make changes in sales prices. These changes will be made available on the web page sammuke.ee.
4) Fee for shipping is added to the price. The shipping cost depends on the location of the purchaser and the shipping method. The shipping cost is displayed when the purchaser places the order.
1) Add the desired products to your shopping cart.
2) To place an order, first click on the 'Place an order' link on the shopping cart page.
3) Fill in the required information fields on the checkout page, select a suitable delivery method and click on the 'Order with payment obligation' link. You will then see an invoice, which you can conveniently pay via a bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, etc.) or through other bank payment methods such as a euro payment. The details for making a euro payment inclusive of all effective national taxes and additional fees can be found on the invoice displayed after you have confirmed your order.
4) Fill in the fields on the information and order confirmation pages carefully, as the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted affects the fast and smooth delivery of your purchases and the subsequent settlement of potential disputes and complaints.
5) Orders placed via the web store are processed on workdays (M–F 9:00 – 17:00). Orders placed later than at 14:00 on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
1) With the contract of sale, the Sammuke web store undertakes to deliver to the consumer available and soon-to-be-produced goods as well as the goods that the Sammuke web store will obtain in the future and to transfer their ownership to the consumer, whereas the consumer undertakes to pay to the Sammuke web store for the goods in the amount indicated on the invoice and to accept the goods.
2) Orders that have not been paid for will be cancelled 12 hours after placing the order.
3) The contract of sale enters into force after the receipt of the payment made by the consumer on the bank account of the web store
1) After the entry into force of the contract of sale the Sammuke web store assembles the order and hands it over to the company's logistics partners for delivery.
2) Delivery times indicated on the web store's website apply from the moment the web store receives the payment for the order on its bank account.
3) In order to avoid delivery delays, the order forms have to be filled in carefully and the delivery information submitted should be accurate and valid.
4) The Sammuke web store is not responsible for a delay in delivery if the goods were handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delivery was delayed due to circumstances that the Sammuke web store could not foresee or control.
1) After receiving an order, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into at the web store within 14 days without giving any reason.
2) If the condition of the product to be returned has deteriorated, the consumer is responsible for the decreased value of the object due to its use only if the product has been used in any other way than is needed to verify its nature, qualities and proper functioning. To verify the object's nature, qualities and proper functioning, the consumer should treat and use the object only in the manner that would be generally allowed in a store.
3) In order to return goods, the consumer has to submit a request for withdrawal from the purchase of goods in form and send it to email@example.com no later than within 14 days of the receipt of the product.
4) The consumer has to return the goods within 14 days following the submission of the request for withdrawal or provide evidence that they have given the goods to the logistics company within the mentioned period.
5) After receiving the request for withdrawal the Sammuke web store will promptly – no later than within 14 days – refund all the fees received from the consumer under the contract, including the transport fees paid by the consumer; however if the consumer has explicitly chosen a delivery method that differs from the cheapest option offered by the seller, the web store is not required to reimburse the cost that exceeds the costs arising from the regular method of delivery. When returning the products via the Omniva parcel terminal, Smartpost parcel terminal or Eesti Post post office the products are delivered to OX Eesti OÜ during the week starting of the day of return.
6) Parcel return code on returning or exchanging goods can only be used once. (Example: The customer orders 3 pairs of shoes. One day customer decides return/ xchange only one pair of shoes and uses for this a return code. In this case, the code loses its validity and the next day the return/exchange of another pair of shoes with the same code is impossible.)
Since the consumer has the right within 14 days after purchase to return or exchange goods, the consumer has the right to use the provided return code only once.
If the client used the return code already once and wants to return the next day another pair, then this must be done at the expense of the client and the amount is not compensable by OX Eesti OÜ.
1) The Sammuke web store is not liable for the damage caused to the consumer or for delivery delays if the damage or delay is caused by circumstances that the Sammuke web store could not foresee or control.
1) By entering their data at the web store and with a corresponding consent, the consumer agrees with the collection and processing of their personal data (name, phone number, delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and the transfer of their personal data to the logistics partners for the delivery of goods.
2) The Sammuke web store has the right to use the consumer's residence or other address for advertisements and other information to the consumer.
3) The consumer has the right to forbid the collection and use of their personal data at any time, except where this is necessary for the collection of a contractual claim or for the delivery of goods.
4) Electronic personal data are used for direct mail only if the consumer has given a separate consent for this on the Sammuke website. The purchaser is able to opt out of offers and newsletters sent to their e-mail address at any time by letting us know via e-mail or by following the instructions in an e-mail containing an offer.
5) Encrypted communication with banks during the payment of goods ensures the security of the consumer's personal bank details and makes them inaccessible for the web store itself.
1) The online store is responsible for the non-compliance of goods sold to a purchaser with the terms and conditions of the contract or for deficiencies which already existed at the time of delivery and which occur within two years of delivering the goods to the purchaser. Within the first six months of delivery it is assumed that the defect was present at the time of delivery. It is the online store´s responsibility to prove otherwise.
2) If deficiencies occur, the consumer has the right to turn to the Sammuke web store within two months by providing the invoice of the purchase.
3) We urge you to stop using the product when non-compliance or deficiencies occur.
4) The repair or replacement of defective goods shall be agreed between the ... web store and the consumer.
5) The Sammuke web store does not assume liability for defects that arose through the consumer's fault, either due to improper storage or non-intended use.
6) Should the product exhibit non-compliance or deficiencies, e-mail your complaint to Sammuke, and include the name of the person who placed the order, phone number, order code, and the exact description of the product's non-compliance or deficiency.
7) Complaints about the non-compliance or deficiencies of the product have to be submitted within two months of detecting the non-compliance or deficiencies.
8) All complaints are reviewed and consumers are contacted as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the date of receiving the complaint.
9) The consumer has the right to request a reduction of the sales price or a termination of the contract and a refund for the goods from the Sammuke web store, if the Sammuke web store is not able to repair or replace the product, it fails to repair or replacement the product.
All complaints made by a purchaser about the online store must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted by calling + 372 511 5300.
If the purchaser and the online store are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. You can review the procedural rules and submit a complaint here. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a purchaser and the online store. Resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser.
A purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union