1. Processor of personal data
OX Eesti OÜ
Commercial registry code: 11118609
Address: Kiisa 8b, 11313 Tallinn
2. Personal data collection and processing
Sammuke shall consider all data concerning a natural person identified or to be identified as personal data. These include:
- First name and surname
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Personal identification code
- Information about the purchases made at Sammuke shops and from the Online Store
Sammuke has the right to forward personal data to:
- transportation companies if necessary for delivering the purchases made by a client on the Online Store;
- supervision and investigative bodies when it is required by law;
- courts, organs resolving extrajudicial proceedings, companies involved in debt collection;
- Sammuke cooperation partners for forwarding marketing notices (except when the client has not given their consent for receiving newsletters and offers).
Clients have the right to view the data collected about him/her, demand at any time that their personal data are corrected or the processing thereof is terminated.
If the client finds that their rights have been violated while processing their personal data, the client has the right to approach Sammuke, the Data Protection Inspectorate or court.
3. Other data collection
Sammuke also collects non-personal data that does not reveal the person’s identity (e.g. sex, age, location). These data are collected and processed for analysing the visitors’ volume and their purchasing behavior in order to amend and develop the products and services provided by Sammuke.
4. Data collection methods
Personal and non-personal data may be collected as follows:
- Upon submitting contact details to Sammuke shops or the Online Store;
- By using the website via the user account details or cookies;
- Upon making a purchase, price query or order from Sammuke stores or the Online Store;
All personal data that has been disclosed to Sammuke are treated as confidential information.
Personal data can only be accessed for processing and amending by authorised person and Sammuke shall apply all precautions (incl. administrative, technical and physical measures) to protect the client’s personal data.